MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rambling

Not much to report today. I still have not blogged about my last half. I wanted to wait till I got my pictures so I could add them too.

Since my last half a week ago I have only ran one time for 3 miles. I have been eating anything and everything!! NOT good! I must refocus and get my priorities right.
I had a personal tragedy this past week And I suppose I have been using food for comfort. Not surprising since I have done that all my life. But I thought I was further along. I think I am back to square one. When I first started OA in January I was on a pink cloud and doing great! That didn't last long. Now I have to get serious again and do what I know to do. It's so sad that I know what to do and yet don't do it. Is that the definition of insanity? In OA we say "it works and I'm worth it" I know I am worth it! I just need to start acting like it. MAKE it a great day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out my blog: http://bettyhogue.blogspot.com/

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." - John Bingham,

My PR's (Personal Best):

05/01/10 Cotton Classic 10K - 1:23:06
03/27/10 Parkinson's Charity 5K– 39:21
12/05/09 St. Jude 1/2 Marathon – 3:41:30

Sent from my Cellular South BlackBerry® Smartphone

1 comment:

  1. get back on track and move on! We've all had ups and downs! Check out my blog for some giveaways...free running stuff may make you happy, LOL.

    ReplyDelete