MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 3, 2014

weight gain ---again

5.6 pound weight gain!!! I thought it would worse but you would be surprised what just a 5 pound weight gain can do to your running routine!  I am seriously going to have to lose some weight or stop running.  


I have learned that the secret to weight loss is what I put in my mouth!  I exercise a lot but it hasn't made a dent in my weight loss since I'm eating all the wrong things!  I have a friend who has lost 50 pounds with NO exercise!  So my focus SHOULD BE and WILL BE on my food intake from here on out!  When u are a compulsive overwater that is a hard thing to do but it is DOABLE! Depends on how bad I really want it!  That is the question. HOW BAD DO I WANT It??

No comments:

Post a Comment