MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, November 7, 2013

one day.....maybe...I just might want this thing!


I'm training for st Jude again and once again I can understand why I need to lose weight.  I know I need to and I want to, I guess, but if there is anything such as willpower, then I have none. 😞 

I started back to OA meetings again.  Then,  first thing this morning the kitchen at work is full of temptations!  I can't get around them! They are everywhere!  Once again I have to ask myself, how bad do I want it???  Obviously not bad enough!  

So today I am starting back with no diet cokes, eating healthier, more water etc. 

I saw this once-if you're tired of starting over, then stop quitting. That is my life in a nutshell!  I start out good and it only lasts a little while. 

I am hoping my blogging again, talking to others, meetings, working 12 steps etc will stick this time.  I am hoping one day I will want to be healthy and a normal weight more than I want that chocolate ______fill in the blank! 

Have a blessed day friends.  😄

No comments:

Post a Comment