MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 8, 2010

Nice short run.

I have been sitting around on my behind, waiting for someone to run with.  I have decided to not wait any longer.  I started this running thing alone and I can continue it alone.  I did take Lillie, my 9 pound dog, with me but wound up having to carry her some of the way.  Won't do that again.

I love having someone to talk to when I run.  I am a people person!  But I have yet to find someone that is as committed as me and as slow as me. There are lots of runners here but they are way too fast for me.  I had one friend that was awesome but she has since decided not to run any more.  Not sure why.  Another friend runs in the morning and I can't see to make myself get up in the morning time.  I guess I will have to if I want to run with someone.  She is the only one that I can probably really count on.  I have another friend that runs with me some but is not as committed as me and she is "hit or miss" most times.  So I wind up running alone.  Oh well, at least I can still run.  I will suck it up and make the best of it!!!

I third half marathon in just a month away.  I missed my 12.5 mile training run this past Saturday because I was out of town with my daughter.  Don't think I will make that up either.  I will just continue on from here.   I am going to try and get my butt in bed early so I can get up early.  Maybe I can meet my early morning friend for a run.  Someone said that if I would just do for a while, it would become habit.  But I did it for almost two months and then fell into laziness again.  Well, not really laziness but sleeping later and then running in the pm.  But I really would like to get it done in the morning time.  All I have to do is.....JUST......DO.......IT!!!!!!

MAKE it a great run my friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Betty, I just had to comment when I saw the topic of your post today. I feel the same way...would love to have someone to run with. Most days I feel like the lone-ranger on my runs. I was working on a post similar to this and will be posting it tomorrow, but just wanted to say, I wish we lived closer as I would definitely run with you.

    ReplyDelete