MY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, November 11, 2010

In Search of Food....

 

Have you ever found yourself looking around for something to eat but not sure why?  I found myself in that situation just a few minutes ago.  Judging from my calorie count so far, I could not possibly be hungry.  So what is it that has me daydreaming about the vending machine and scoping out my office for any tidbit or morsel of food I can find to eat???  I sat in my chair and wondered, “what am I feeling?” but I honestly do not know.  Maybe I’m tired?  I just cannot put a finger on what it is that I am feeling that has me desperately searching for food.  One day I hope to discover what it is but today I just do not know.   

 

What I do know is that I will NOT go downstairs to the vending machine.  I have a few crackers so I will eat those and see how that does.  I have only had 4 glasses of water today.  Generally I have 8 or more so I will drink some more water……haha….water and crackers…..am I in prison??  Lol.  That is an old wives tale….you get more than water and crackers in prison (not that I know personally.)   

 

 After years in recovery one thing I know for sure is that you can’t fix a problem until you can identify what that problem is…..unfortunately today I just can’t lock down what I am feeling.  But I will keep searching.  This is not the first time I have felt this and it probably won’t be the last.   And I thought that writing about it might help as well.  At least it will keep me busy so I don’t start searching for food again.  

 

Have you ever had that problem and if so, could you identify what you were feeling and what did you do about it?   I would love to hear how you handled it.   

 

MAKE it a great day my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment